Its been hard time for me.
During this 2013 year.
I've been spending my time with nothing.
Taking so hard decision for now.
Something ruin my mind.
I really want to study aboard!!
But my dad and mom dont allow me.
Im studying in university now and im on Semester 2.
My major is public administration.
I know this is only one year.
But I just really want something new!
I hate doing ordinary thing.
I really like want something crazy.
You dont know I even exist, do you?
Yeah! I know, thats sad.
The reason I want to study aboard so bad, is because
I want to learn about their culture, different things from my hometown,
So I can compare them.
Thats my dream, to 'STUDY ABOARD'
I wsih one day I can catch my dream. Yeah dreams do come true does exist, dosent it?
Well, thats for today!
Hope you have a great day guys!
Enjoy your life while you can and YOLO!

No comments:
Post a Comment